View Profile Randam

18 Movie Reviews

Cool.

An actually funny FF parody, nicely done. The little jokes throughout the movie were good. As mentioned, Auron asking where the boose was, Wakka almost getting killed (although I wish he did get killed..that annoying son of a..) and Sephiroth listening to his own theme song. A couple things that werent related to FF were a nice touch, good work. (I still think Shiva should have got "pwn3d" with all those hits heh)

Toonimated responds:

pwn3d???

Woo!

This movie was definetly s'oooriiight! This title threw me off at first so I fiqure, "I've got to see this." really funny stuff going on all around. Also, this isnt getting a "0" just because some people dont have a sense of humor and cant seem to find this funny. Once again, great movie.

eddiebalin responds:

grueling too!

Hm..interesting

Not bad, just wonder why Goten sounds like a grown man. But if he's supposed to I guess that's okay, and maybe draw in some eyes? The Homestar part was kinda funny.

4 Game Reviews

Shoot up shit and knock off some cops. I love it!

Really good game. It needed a bit more detail, everthing seemed so small. There could have been more than one level, but good thing there is a sequel in the works. My problem was with the cops, it took alot of hits to take them out.

Fantastic game! House of the Dead would be proud.

This is a really good game. I know some things could have been done better, such as the zombies bodies and the bat things. Overall this game should get a 9. I cant wait for a sequel to this one, if thats possible.

Yay...another "Kill a zombie" game...(yawn)

It was a ok game, I guess. Needed better everything though. "Oh look a zombie...hey it isnt doing anything...why is it standing there?" thats basically what i got out of that game. It was waaaay too easy. I think a blind-folded monkey could have done better.

37, Male