AIM
jr0ckh1d3

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Cool.

An actually funny FF parody, nicely done. The little jokes throughout the movie were good. As mentioned, Auron asking where the boose was, Wakka almost getting killed (although I wish he did get killed..that annoying son of a..) and Sephiroth listening to his own theme song. A couple things that werent related to FF were a nice touch, good work. (I still think Shiva should have got "pwn3d" with all those hits heh)

Toonimated responds:

pwn3d???

adam fulton goes 2 heaven adam fulton goes 2 heaven

Woo!

This movie was definetly s'oooriiight! This title threw me off at first so I fiqure, "I've got to see this." really funny stuff going on all around. Also, this isnt getting a "0" just because some people dont have a sense of humor and cant seem to find this funny. Once again, great movie.

eddiebalin responds:

grueling too!

HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test

Hm..interesting

Not bad, just wonder why Goten sounds like a grown man. But if he's supposed to I guess that's okay, and maybe draw in some eyes? The Homestar part was kinda funny.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Funny

I havent really seen too many good DBZ movies, but this one was actually funny. Nice work with the drawings and sound. Is that OK?

Astrosexy Astrosexy

Wasnt as bad as I thought

I've heard M-Flo's stuff before, but this one is really catchy. Just going to play it over and over and over and over..this might turn into the next Banana Phone. Well minus the exploding pigs and "Sup dude!"

Sonic Xtreme Trailer Sonic Xtreme Trailer

Nice..

I didnt expect that in the begining "Why do I have to wait for this shit?" haha. The movie itself was done really well, and this is just the trailer. Cant wait to see the full movie to come out for this.

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

Great

I really like this song, I thought it was funny throwing in the anime girls singing the song as well. The whole thing was cool. Also the extras were nice, like the tray surfing. Good job.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Ring ring ring..

Jebus crust, I love this movie. Thought it was real funny, but now I cant get it out of my head. And I still must watch it again and again..like one of the chimps that keeps pressing the shock button. Still cool movie.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Wow

I've seen alot of FF movies here, but this is just great. I'd like to see more but not like a series of this movie. Just at least some more of the great stuff.

dbz interview dbz interview

When will it all end?

Ok sure it was funny when there were some DBZ films coming into Newgrounds. But, movies like this give a bad name to DBZ in every way. First of all some retard gets the idea "Duh..maybe if I can make a good DBZ film it will get ranked high." is this case it isnt going to happen. I think from now on if your going to make a DBZ flick that you should actually put some effort into it and use the right tools, not having some shitty microphone and some terrible sound clips. Nothing about this film was actually good, that why I am giving this a straight zero. Wish there was a -10 on this list, or I would have done that.

Commando-Cheese responds:

People, can't you read? I specifically said that if u like dbz, don't watch this and that I'm not wasting my money to impress jackasses like you