AIM
jr0ckh1d3

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

O.O "........"

Wow! This is great! It has to be the best out of the other hentai-dress up dolls. Once again Tom Fulp makes a great work of art ( and keeping NG fans happy..hehehe). *cough* umm..well anyway. I want to see more! The other anime dolls pretty much suck, since you cant do everything to it. The sound for Bulma was well done, but umm.."Cheese burger"? lol well whatever works I guess. Great job and keep up the good work.

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

Shoot up shit and knock off some cops. I love it!

Really good game. It needed a bit more detail, everthing seemed so small. There could have been more than one level, but good thing there is a sequel in the works. My problem was with the cops, it took alot of hits to take them out.

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

Fantastic game! House of the Dead would be proud.

This is a really good game. I know some things could have been done better, such as the zombies bodies and the bat things. Overall this game should get a 9. I cant wait for a sequel to this one, if thats possible.

AEvil AEvil

Yay...another "Kill a zombie" game...(yawn)

It was a ok game, I guess. Needed better everything though. "Oh look a zombie...hey it isnt doing anything...why is it standing there?" thats basically what i got out of that game. It was waaaay too easy. I think a blind-folded monkey could have done better.

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

Pretty good game, if you want to kill puppets

This game was really well done I think. I fiqure if you hate the teletubbies as much as I do, blast the little bastards back to England! I also want to point out that why is it wrong to shoot the cows? Plus this game needed more levels and it could have been a little more difficult.