AIM
jr0ckh1d3

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Cool.

An actually funny FF parody, nicely done. The little jokes throughout the movie were good. As mentioned, Auron asking where the boose was, Wakka almost getting killed (although I wish he did get killed..that annoying son of a..) and Sephiroth listening to his own theme song. A couple things that werent related to FF were a nice touch, good work. (I still think Shiva should have got "pwn3d" with all those hits heh)

Toonimated responds:

pwn3d???

adam fulton goes 2 heaven adam fulton goes 2 heaven

Woo!

This movie was definetly s'oooriiight! This title threw me off at first so I fiqure, "I've got to see this." really funny stuff going on all around. Also, this isnt getting a "0" just because some people dont have a sense of humor and cant seem to find this funny. Once again, great movie.

eddiebalin responds:

grueling too!

HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test HappyMeal 1:Goten's Test

Hm..interesting

Not bad, just wonder why Goten sounds like a grown man. But if he's supposed to I guess that's okay, and maybe draw in some eyes? The Homestar part was kinda funny.

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

O.O "........"

Wow! This is great! It has to be the best out of the other hentai-dress up dolls. Once again Tom Fulp makes a great work of art ( and keeping NG fans happy..hehehe). *cough* umm..well anyway. I want to see more! The other anime dolls pretty much suck, since you cant do everything to it. The sound for Bulma was well done, but umm.."Cheese burger"? lol well whatever works I guess. Great job and keep up the good work.

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

Shoot up shit and knock off some cops. I love it!

Really good game. It needed a bit more detail, everthing seemed so small. There could have been more than one level, but good thing there is a sequel in the works. My problem was with the cops, it took alot of hits to take them out.

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

Fantastic game! House of the Dead would be proud.

This is a really good game. I know some things could have been done better, such as the zombies bodies and the bat things. Overall this game should get a 9. I cant wait for a sequel to this one, if thats possible.